Monday 28 November 2016

Wood or Trees (See the Wood for the Trees) Mid Challenge Reminder

We are back today with our 'See the Wood for the Trees' Mid Challenge Reminder.  As always, the DT have been having a great time looking at the fabulous entries for this Challenge, keep them coming.

We have two wonderful Guest Designers today, Branka and Deanne recently won our 'Autumn' Challenge, if you are not familiar with their work, you can check out their blogs 'Vintage Handmade' and 'Little Bit 'O Paper'.

We asked our Guest Designers to tell us a little about themselves....

Branka

  My name is Branka (aka Vintage Handmade) and I come from a beautiful European country Croatia. I am a mother of two amazing children and a wife of a wonderful husband.

I have been crafting since my childhood and after a lot of experimenting I fell into mixed media art and art journaling a few years ago. My style is rather eclectic, trying to express myself in different styles, playing with different mediums, techniques and materials. 



My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live in Paradise, Newfoundland Canada.  I was an elementary teacher for 23 years but retired early.  I am now an Early Childhood Educator (couldn’t stay away from the kiddies!!).  I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making!  I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! haha!




Our Design Team ladies have been busy in their craft roomsmaking a few more items to, hopefully, inspire you.









What makes you think that Christmas is just around the corner and we are all working on our Christmas cards?

This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 20 November. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment