Monday 1 December 2014

Stars Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to another Mid Challenge Reminder.  The theme of the current Crafty Boots Challenge is 'Stars'.

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce three very talented ladies today, they won our recent 'Gold' challenge and very generously agreed to be our Guest Designers this week.  Please make time to visit their blogs, you will not be disappointed.

Eve

My name is Eve but I am better known in the blog world as Nick „zielonaliszka” .

I discovered scrapbooking two and a half years ago and since then it has become my passion, I spend all of my free time working on paper projects of one sort or another. I make cards for all sorts of special occasions and from time to time I also make ornaments or other decorations. If you would like to see more of my work, please visit my website: http://zielonaliszka.blogspot.com/.

I am very glad that I could prepare this card specifically for Crafty Boots. I think that ‘Stars’ is a such a good topic.

Here is my star card:


  Hi, my name is Pauline and I live in Hampshire with my wonderful husband and two gorgeous sons. One year my husband gave me a card making book for Christmas and my obsession was born. I started my blog in 2011 to share my cards and enter challenges, I have made lots of wonderful friends all over the world and joined numerous design teams. Thank you so much to the Crafty Boots team for inviting me to guest design for them, I have really enjoyed creating my card.


















Welcome everyone!

My name is Ewa, but in craft world I'm known as Yvette. In general my adventure with handcrafting started years ago, but I began my experience with scrapbooking around 5 years ago. At first I've been making cards and bookmarks, but in time I've learned how to create more complicated designs. Two years ago I created my first layout (LO) and attended a workshop about using different media. Those experiences totally changed my way of creating. Today I'd like to show an starry Christmas card :)





Our lovely Design Team have not been idle and have some more fabulous 'Star' cards.















This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 7 December.  Please click here to go directly to the challenge.






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for inviting me to guest design for this challenge, I really enjoyed creating my card and love the other ladies cards -, the DT inspiration is fabulous.
    Many thanks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pauline, actually the pleasure is all ours, it has been an honour.

      Delete